Are you an Occupational Accident Insurance Broker?
Yes, I’m an insurance broker. Why should I offer OneBeacon’s transportation insurance program to my clients? Because your motor carrier clients rely on you to help protect their businesses. So what do you look for when recommending an occupational accident insurer?
1. Financial stability? Check. OneBeacon Insurance has a long history of success including:
- Nearly 180 years in business
- Nearly $2 billion in net written premiums today
- Publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol "OB"
- Consistent “A” ratings from A.M. Best, Moody’s, Standard & Poor’s and Fitch.
- And, 2009 marked the 75th year of OneBeacon's A or higher A.M. Best rating
2. Superior Claims Services? Check. Our program offers:
- One of the most comprehensive definitions of dispatch in the industry
- Claims team that works with underwriting from policy inception
- 24-hour, multilingual claims intake capability
- A web-based RiskManager system that lets you and your motor carrier clients run policy loss reports directly
3. Experience? Check. We’ve got:
- A management team that has worked together for 20+ years
- A seasoned underwriting team with 25+ years of experience
- Dedicated transportation counsel
And there’s more.
Products. Our tailored products offer solutions for your motor carrier clients of any size, and for the independent contractor drivers who serve them. Click here to view and listen to a multimedia presentation on OneBeacon’s transportation insurance program. Our product suite includes Occupational Accident, Contingent Liability, Passenger Accident, Fleet Workers Compensation and Motor Carriers Workers Compensation.
Easy program implementation. We help your motor carrier clients implement their OneBeacon transportation insurance program by:
- Providing enrollment forms for new independent contractor drivers, or reviewing and accepting the motor carrier’s current forms
- Providing individual safe drivers kits for each insured driver
Services. OneBeacon Services brings customer care to the next level. Your motor carrier clients can offer their independent contractor drivers access to unparalleled services. Our services may include travel assistance, identity theft management, and access to a discount prescription program.
Direct loss runs. With RiskManager, our Web-based risk management system, you can run loss reports on all your OneBeacon accounts directly. And motor carriers can run their own loss reports. Show me! Click here to see a RiskManager demo.
OneBeacon FastLane: Yes! We have an exclusive insurance administration tool. We make it easy for your motor carrier clients to administer their independent contractor drivers’ insurance program. Click here to learn more about OneBeacon FastLane: Expediting the Administrative Process.
What is it?
"Comprehensive definition of dispatch" example:
It’s Saturday morning, and the driver’s not delivering a load. His motor carrier requires him to change his oil, so he’s standing on the cab. Suddenly he slips and falls. With OneBeacon’s Occupational Accident Insurance, the driver would be covered.